Friday, May 7, 2010

Men do you have long nails?

because i do and i love them. if you dont i have to ask why you dont? there is nothing wrong with a guy having long, beautifully polished, well manicured nails.

im 30 years old. i own my own company. got married almost 7 years ago. my wife is a nail tech who also owns her own business. about 5 years ago she talked me into a french pedicure. i loved it. then about 3 years ago she talked me into a french manicure. i fought her for awhile but finally gave in. when i did i had very short french tips barely past my finger tip. they stayed that length for awhile but evenutally those got a bit longer. then even longer yet. about a year and a half ago they were about a half inch long and finally gave into colors that werent french tips. in the past year they have gotten longer, faster. currently they are about 1 3/8 inches past my finger tips. or about 35mm to some of you. as theyve gotten longer ive tried more and more colors and even lately become obsessed with nail art. my wife has done some amazing thing. todays world is all about "equality". women want equal rights with men, why cant we also have equal rights with women and be able to have long manicured nails? is there a law against it? not that im aware of.

why can women have great looking long nails but us men cant? well boys......we can

ive been doing it for over 3 years now........with them having gotten much longer over the past 2 years. they will continue to get longer and look great as time goes by. mine will probably wind up close to 2 inches over the next few years.

come on guys, you know you want to get your nails done, now is the time to do it.

im now gonna post some pics to show you how good it can look on you too even if you arent a rock star or gay. you can be straight, not a rock star and have great looking nails.

9 comments:

  1. Hey there,very brave of you.Im a 41 year old straight,and ive wanted long nails all my life.But i was to scared of what people would think and say.Now its to late,ive devoleped psoriasis recently,so my nails look horrible.Thats irony for you,lol,but again,good for you man,i hope more man will folow up,Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello scott_f_nails. Also I have very long fingernails, see the left picture on the fourth row on http://www.annanails.nl/pagina4.html
    Greetings of Nico from Gouda, the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay Scott;
    Thay are very beautyfull and you mite say that long nails are a fetish for me look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too like to grow long fingernails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as well as I and if anyone interested i have videos on you tube and flicker

      Delete
  5. I agree with you Scott and upon looking at your nails they are one of the most beautiful I have seen on any nail site I have visited. I think men have the right as you say and to express beauty however ay they feel needing to do. With you,you have your nails and I love long shiny nails anyhow so that adds to my overall reasons why I agree and compliment your nails.
    Be that beauty in you however you are and I hope to hear back so I can link you to my nail site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had a look at your fingernails. Your fingernails reminded me of my youth. Mine were as long as yours. I have had long nails for nine years on end then I trimmed them. You know people are too judgemental. Keep the blog going guys!!! Love to grow my fingernails back to more than half an inch long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scott
    When are we going to be seeing updated videos or pictures of your superly very nice long nails?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scott
    When are we going to be seeing updated videos or pictures of your superly very nice long nails?

    ReplyDelete